"Does the neo-noir genre continue to follow the representations of the classic film noir genre, with particular reference to ‘Sin City’ (2005)"


Sunday 28 October 2007

Self Evaluation

Attainment = A

I’ve learnt quite a bit with the use of the keywords dictionary and I now have better knowledge about key media terms. Additionally I’ve learnt a lot doing my independent study.

Effort = 2

I’ve put a lot of effort into my blog’s, presentations and other homework’s. Although my Med 6 blog should have a few more news stories.

Punctuality = 1

I’m always on time.

Submission and Quality of homework = 1

It’s always on time and up to a good standard.

Ability to work independently = 1

I work really well on my own.

Quality of writing = 1

I have a good vocabulary of media terms.

Organization of Media folder = 3

I only bought one recently and am still in the process of putting sheets into it.

Oral contribution in class = 1

I always ask questions, contribute in discussions and I am quite opinionated so I tend to want to discuss other people’s opinions.

Standard of Module 5 Blog = 1

I have done all the work set as well as doing my own self-directed research.

Standard of Module 6 Blog = 2

I’ve done all the work set, although I haven’t updated my blog with news stories as I should have.

No comments: