"Does the neo-noir genre continue to follow the representations of the classic film noir genre, with particular reference to ‘Sin City’ (2005)"


Wednesday 17 October 2007

Self Assesment

  • Attainment = A
  • Effort = 1 I always put in a lot of effort
  • Punctuality = 1 I'm always on time, even early a couple of times
  • Submission and quality of homework = 2 It's not always on time
  • Ability to work independently = 1 I work very well on my own
  • Quality of writing = 1 Well my grades prove it
  • Organisation of Media folder = 2 A little unorganized, it's okay
  • Oral contributions in class = 1 I argue and debate a lot
  • Standard of Module 5 blog = 2 Could do a little more book research
  • Standard of Module 6 blog = 3 It's average, I've done the basic work set well.. but no independent work
WWW
Work well by myself
Do all my work to a high standard.. getting those A's [okay 1.. but we've only had 1 graded hw]


EBI
More indepedant work
Hand hw in on time
Highlight those packs before they're due!!

No comments: